Grandmother Sows the Pillows shines all the stones that billow forth, to Sow them up of course, to bring them closer to your heart, where we are the holy arks. Welcome to the sacred stones, fractals for your delight, each child will find might. Enjoy!

Monday, August 4, 2014

A Prayer, a Song, a Blessing

Mitakuye Oyasin Osiyo (all my relatives of the hoop)

Through magenta heart with golden hue
Surrounded by Angels in the dew
Through holy smoke fire and dew
Here I stand / Hear I stand
In front of you , I forgive me
I forgive you, I am sorry , I love you
The Creator hears my call He has mercy on us all
We are One , the Blazing Suns , let us rejoice ,
for We are blessed with a firmament above
that is the Creators Love
Pilamayo (gratitude)

I bless all the waters on Mother Earth ,
the rains the river the oceans throughout her girth
the streams the dreams the loving seams
The Creators Golden beams , the greens ,
the grins the lights within
I thank the Creator for all the streams and dreams
Of holy golden hues enveloping yous
My songs I gift to thee of loving eternity


Love that is so far one travels on a star
To get where you are
Tis the morn that greets with the dawn
That shed the forlorn feeling of loss

Through the day we go our way
Sharing Loving word a giveaway
And at night when star so bright
come greet thy Love from afar

I look up with question in mind
Star brethren shoot to west
Showing follow thy quest
Meeting my love is best

We sail on through the days
The Holy loving haze
Keeps our love so strong
Never can we go wrong
The Creators desire
Is to light the Loving pyre
With rainbows for attire

Loving golden sun
Shine on all
Shine on one
Spread your loving cheer
to far and to near

The more love you give
The more can endear
With Love in their hearts
They show they are a part
of One great unfolding Heart

Grandmother Sowing the Pillows your Waking Rainbow Fumes, always in bloom, painting pictures for you, all the children of the world.








Grandmother Sowing the Pillows your Waking Rainbow Fumes 

Join us at our Art Circle

Crystal Indigo Children and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Google+ and Google Forums
indigocrystalchildren

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
wearing their buffalo robes
four directions in rainbow colors, tools of light for thine great mission



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments.

More Stepping Stones by Grandmother

Search Here and Linked Blogs