Grandmother Sows the Pillows shines all the stones that billow forth, to Sow them up of course, to bring them closer to your heart, where we are the holy arks. Welcome to the sacred stones, fractals for your delight, each child will find might. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 31, 2017

It is through Love *{\o/}*



It is through Love *{\o/}*
blessings to all large and small
I Love You Holy Dew I Love You 
Shalom Aleichim Aleichim Shalom 
thank you wbcw thank you for the Holy view 
thank you for all you say and Dew 
I bow with You 

sweet there are bells on the breastplate and the shell of consciousness and GrandMotherMoon at the breast 
the heart of all where we start




Through Holy Smoke Fire and Dew 
I bow to the Four Holy Directions 
and the Nine Sacred Streams 
it is with Love that we share 
it is with Love that we dare 
it is Love clears the air 
Love feeds the Land 
Love feels the Grand 
GreatMystery You bless me




MotherEarth holds my hand 
let Love show Life is Grand 
blessed are we through Trinity 
One heart One mind One soul 
Loving Living Gold 




Love is our umbrella 
the Heart of One 
the Life begun 




through Love we pray 
through Love we say 
through Love we live another day



to the Four Holy Directions 
and the Nine Sacred Streams 
I Bow with Love to all my Relatives
Large and Small I see the Beauty of the Divine in all 

 

 the Flower of Life created me 
the Flower of Life created WE 
the shield of truth 
protect our Love on the Blue Road of Life 
with Golden Soul 
We are the now know 
We are the past 
We are the Future 
the Trinity of all we sea 
Holy dew I Love Thee 
Sovereignty 
Equality 
Peace for all Large and Small 
all my relatives 
I Love You 
I Thank You 
I bow with You


Fill the void with Love
find the innerLight Holy Sight
the Universe is not against You

Through the Spiritual Court of Equity
Sovereignty starts in the Heart
Through the Trinity we are Free
Mitakuye Oyasin, Pilamayeye
Shalom Aleichim Aleichim Shalom 
Peace be with You
And with You be Peace

Aho May our Spirits Fly 
for the Future Generations
We give thanks 
to our Guides Guardians and Angels
GrandmotherSowingThePillows
 gray rainbow white gray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments.

More Stepping Stones by Grandmother

Search Here and Linked Blogs